W3Counter

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Ever Bilena Advance Studio Finish Stick Foundation Beige: A Product Review from a Happy Consumer

I have used a lot of foundations for my face ranging from the pricey ones to the cheapest ones but I hardly found products with impressive finish on my face. Not until I surfed some health and beauty online store and lady luck got on my side as I discovered Ever Bilena Advance Studio Finish Stick Foundation Beige. 

Last August of 2014, I suffered from chronic skin allergies the whole month and my face was greatly affected. Though I used a lot of concealer sticks and foundations to hide my allergy facial scars, the scars were still really obvious.

When I purchased Ever Bilena Advance Studio Finish Stick Foundation Beige, I immediately used it and to my surprise, my face looked like as if I have no scars on my face. It left a matte finish on my face and the dark circles under my eyes magically disappeared. My peers, upon seeing my face wearing Ever Bilena Advance Studio Finish Stick Foundation Beige, told me that I looked really blooming and whew, they were asking where have all my allergies went. From the day that I found this magical stick from Ever Bilena, I promised to myself that I would regularly purchase this from health and beauty online store shop (since I have no time checking it from leading department stores and beauty shops).

Ever Bilena Advance Studio Finish Stick Foundation Beige

One thing that I also like about Ever Bilena Advance Studio Finish Stick Foundation Beige is that it’s really handy unlike regular square foundation casings. I can carry it anywhere so whenever there’s any emergency fix my face needs, I could just get it from my bag and stroke on my face and presto – swan-like transformation in just a minute. Ever Bilena Advance Studio Finish Stick Foundation Beige also keeps my face glowing all day, it’s like you’ve stuffed a lot of vitamin E on your face.

If I were you or if you’re like me suffering from facial scars, worry no more -- if you choose to buy Ever Bilena Advance Studio Finish Stick Foundation Beige from some user-friendly health and beauty online store, you would be able to hide scars that take the confidence out of the beautiful you plus you’ll get instant photoshoot-ready look in just one use.

No comments:

Post a Comment